Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Journal #6

So today Sam brought the  in our stuff today so we just made a little TP  and it can only fit me in it. It was really cool cause its just can fit me its funny. So Sam and I  Just had three bamboo sticks ,String and a sheet to cover it. We put the three bamboo sticks into a triangle and tied up the rope at the top then put the sheet around the whole thing and there you go. Sam and I asked if we could make another hut outside but we forgot. I wish that i could show you a picture of it but I cant. Next week were gonna make some fire if the teachers allows us to do that. My goal next time is to Bring bigger stuff. I Achieved making a little hut that i can fit in.  I think Sam and I did good today cause we did what I wanted to do from last week. So Sam is gonna do the fire at his house and have his brother film it it. And hes gonna send it to a school iPad.  And we will put it in to our film piece. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment