Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Journal 5#

So Sam and I we forgot to bring the stuff today so we just searched up how to make sorts of huts with sticks. I really hope to bring the right stuff we need on the next coming Tuesday. So we have to bring big sticks so we can make a big hut. I found nothing that could help us cause it was to hard but Sam and I know what were gonna do its gonna be cool when we do it. I think dont anything went well today cause we had nothing to do so we just talked about how to make the hut and watched a video on how to make a hut but it was to complicated for me to under stand. Me and Sam's goal is to remember our stuff to make a hut for next week . Nothing went well today cause we had nothing to do. What went wrong is that we forgot our stuff again. our goal today was talking and collaborating with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment